Larry E. Urry, MD
Meet Dr. Urry
Dr. Larry E. Urry is a graduate of University of Utah Medical School; he did his internship at the Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu Hawaii and accomplished his internship for internal medicine at the Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center. Relocating to Germany, Dr. Urry was Military Chief, Physician in Charge at the Germersheim Medical Clinic. Upon his return to the United States he accomplished his residency for Dermatology at the Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center.
With his education and experience, Dr. Urry became The Chief of Dermatology at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Riverside, CA. After 8 years, Dr. Urry endeavored into private practice focusing on educational, preventative, cosmetic and surgical care of his patients.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Urry treats all types of skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, and skin lesions (both benign and malignant). In addition to his excellent diagnostic skills, he has excessive laser experience with medical and cosmetic lasers and light treatment therapies.
Dr. Urry is active in the community participating in health fairs, free skin screenings, and lectures on skin care.
SPECIAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified In Internal Medicine
- Board Certified In Dermatology
- All Candela Laser’s Gentleyag, Gentlelase, V-Beam, Smooth beam
- Lumines Vasculite Certified
- Syneron IPL Refirm Certified
- Photomedix Xtrac Excimer Certified
- Coolglide Certified
- Fraxel Certified
- Fraxel Advanced Training Certified
- FotoFacial Certified
- Botox Certified
- Specialized Training Hair Transplant
- Tumescent Liposuction, Capistrano Surgicenter, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Dermpath Slide Review / Dermatopathology Proficiency
- CLIA Certified
ASSOCIATIONS & GROUPS
- The BOTOX Cosmetic Physicians’ Network
- ASLMS – American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
- AAD- American Association of Dermatology
- ASDS – American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association