Financial Policy and Cancellation Notice
The patient/responsible party is responsible for all medical and or aesthetic bills that result from services rendered by individuals employed by Larry E. Urry, M.D., P.C..
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel an appointment for any service, medical or aesthetic. We reserve the right to charge $50.00 for missed office visits, $100.00 for missed surgery appointments, and up to $150.00 for missed hair removal, facial, FotoFacial, peel, laser treatment, and other medical or aesthetic appointments.
- When you are seen by Dr. Urry or other members of our staff, you authorize payment of medical benefits to Larry E. Urry, M.D., P.C..
- Co-payment is due before any service is rendered.
- Patients without insurance and or other cash-pay services are to be paid for in full upon checkout on the day of the service.
- Payment is accepted in the form of check cash or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- All returned check payments are sent immediately to Express Recovery Services, Inc. for collection. A minimum $25.00 is assigned. You are required to pay any additional charges assess by Express Recovery Services, Inc. for the collection of the amount due.
- All delinquent accounts will be charged 7% of the outstanding balance per annum (.058% per month) or a minimum of a $0.50 (50 cents) monthly finance charge, whichever is greater.
- In the event any outstanding balance is not paid as agreed, a collection fee not to exceed 33% (thirty-three percent) of the unpaid balance will be assess to the account. In the event of a lawsuit to collect the unpaid balance, the patient and or responsible party is responsible for paying all court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees in addition to the collection fee. Working with Express Recovery Services, Inc., we use any and all lawful means to collect unpaid balances.
We provide the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients and clientele, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact our Billing Office at 801-827-9105. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.